Friday, December 4, 2009

tearsdrop for happiness.

C.
My Boy Friend.My Partner.Maybe my true love.

Why maybe?
I want to know why as well.Because I don't even know myself well.

Yesterday morning ,I woke up in his room,I heard someone in the kitchen cooking egg.I was thoughts,Who the hell so lame,cook egg at a morning? LOL.

When I was ready to leave his house,he gave me a breakfast and ask me to eat at home.A homemade sandwich with a Banana.(ya~it's a Banana~)To be honest,I really feel this is hilarious. haha
After he sent me home,I can't wake to go my bro room,and take his camera to capture the warmth breakfast he made for me.I open it,and saw a egg is inside the toast!and I just sweating there.hahaha the LAME PERSON that I thought is C! LOL! shame on me! hahahahha

I really touch.
how many years,how many years I have no homemade breakfast?how many years I didn't receive a breakfast is make for me?

I almost forgot the feeling call Care.
I thought I am loveless.
I fear to ask any Care from those peoples around me,I don't think they willing to.
Of course,some of them I believe that they are hoping me to request,but my heart just locked up.
It's a hard move for me to stepping out the first.

Just now,we chat on msn.
I told him,I am really happy that he made the breakfast for me.Afterward,my mind just exploded.All my emotion just blowing out,I touched.I think of my daddy and mommy.My tears just keep on dropping,and I feeling happy.

I never thought that I will still have the chances to feel what is Happiness and Caring.
I cried so many times for missing my parents,my loveless and loneliness.

This is the first time I cried for Happiness.

God,Please Don't Make Me Let Him Down.
I don't want to be such an asshole nor a jerk anymore.
Please.

1 comments:

阿紫 said...

Appreciate what u having right now.
smile =)

Post a Comment