Friday, November 27, 2009

I am feeling vain.

I thought I would enjoy it,let my mind roam free,release all the pressure.
It did released,but I paid for it too.
My body inside seems to against me.emotionless,loveless and hopeless.

Is this the thing that I ever wanted?
I hold my soul not to cross the line,I told myself not to lose control.
I am out of my mind.

The dark shadow devoured me.
I didn't even have the idea to stand up,I just lowing my body,seeing the shadow fulfilling my body.
I walk like a zombie,black out in my eyes,I see the light.
It is a light.A light that full of temptation.

Temptation always dominating us.

I talk to myself,I Found it.
The radiance make me stop breathing.
It was a light.

I am no longer myself at the moment.


I woke up with a deep breathe.
I dreamed a dream.
I found the happiness.I met my evilness.

I murdered myself with a smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment