Sunday, October 4, 2009

Why would u hurt me so long?

People that I have Love,hurt me the most.

They keep on hurting me or I'm the one who hurting myself?
I don't know.

I'm kinda afraid to love again.Not now.
there is too much scars,full of scars.I just can't bear with it anymore.

It's Hurt.It's Killing me.
My heart break without bleeding.

I'm so done.
I don't understand it.My Lord.
I don't see the light.I just don't see it.

Am I deserve it?Didn't you love all your child?

I'm moaning.
I'm Sad.

but I still have to disguising in front of all the people who's love me so much and not to make them worry about me.

this is tough.


Why?
I'm asking you,I'm questioning myself.

1 comments:

pH said...

People who loves you will be able to understand and help you when you are in trouble. And, the people who hurt you might not know that they are actually hurting you. Maybe you should tell them.

Post a Comment