Monday, October 12, 2009

I Love You.My Friend.

Truly Madly and Deeply.

Today it's her B-day.
The one who have make me so obsessed.I love her,Indeed.
Who will she thinking in this meaningful day of her life?At least I know it will not be ME.

We are already lost contact in a couple days.Does she have ever think of me?Does she know that I am exist?
I'm sad.I just can't get over her,my minds my heart and dream are full of her image.I don't even know I can have a moment to not to think of her.Every little things she told me,it all made my day.

I watching my cell phone,I decided not to press any button.I just tired of beings the silly and innocent guy.SHE WILL NEVER BE MINE.wake the fuck up !
I'm not blaming her,she never gave any promises to me even the reply of my confession.

I'm just a NOBODY.
I thought I am living in the heaven,but matter fact is,I am living in my fantasy.

I'm a day-dreamer.

Now I believe that Retribution is exist.
Those girls and boys that I have had hurt in past,they are taking all the revenge to me.
I can hear their shattered heart.

Clearl Louder and hurtful.

You told me,we are friends.
Ya.FRIENDS.We are just a friend.

To my friend,
I thoughts I'm the special one to you.I was thinking that we can share ours Happiness,Sadness and so much more to each other.I was truly believe that you and I will holding each other hand until forever.
However,It's time to wake up.I have to accept the fact. The cruelest part in my life.

How many times I cried and devastated,It all are unimportant.
I don't believe GOD anymore,but I still asking him to bless you and take care of you as a begger.

I asking God does HE love all his children?And questioning myself.

2 comments:

pH said...

If you have never made the move to let her know, she will never belong to you

阿紫 said...

不知道该说些什么,加油>.<

Post a Comment